UberEats Clone App
UberEats Clone App is a feature-rich and fully customizable food delivery app script that assists you to build and launch your own food delivery business instantly. In other words, UberEats Clone is a turnkey on-demand food delivery app used to launch your own food delivery app like UberEats. Our UberEats clone app has similar features and functionalities to popular food delivery platforms like UberEats, Grubhub, Doordash, and Postmates. As it is a 100% customizable script, new features can be added based on the business requirements of the clients. We Appticz offer a complete Uber Eats clone package that consists of both an Uber Eats clone website and as well an UberEats clone app for Android and iOS.
Why UberEats Clone?
Uber Eats - the food delivery arm of Uber was launched in 2014 and is a popular food delivery platform currently available in over 6,000 cities across 45 countries. UberEats app allows users to place orders through their website or mobile app with nearby restaurants and hotels and food is delivered directly at your door steps with a commission and delivery fee to the platform. Its competitors are Postmates, GrubHub, and Doordash. Uber Eats is the most widely used food delivery service which is active on six continents.
Numbers never lie. So, here are some of the number stats of the online food delivery industry and Uber Eats,
As per the report, It is expected that the global revenue of the online food delivery industry will be around $320 billion by the end of 2029. The food delivery industry saw its largest growth in five years in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The monthly active platform consumers of Uber have grown 33% from last year’s quarter to 93 million.
Uber Eats leads the race among its competitors with the most single app downloads of 26.5 million in 2021
So building an app like Uber Eats with our UberEats clone can be a great start to your food delivery business.
How Does Uber Eats Clone Script Works?
Using an online food ordering and food delivery platform, Users can order food from their nearby local restaurants whenever and wherever they want irrespective of the time based on their needs, and have it delivered to their doorstep. Here we will look into a detailed working model of the UberEats clone app,
- UberEats clone app connects Users, Restaurants, and delivery personnel all at a single place to run the process.
- The Admin of the platform is the owner of the app who handles all the process that occurs within the app with the help of a powerful admin dashboard provided.
- At first, the Restaurants will register/login to the platform and the admin of the platform will authorize the restaurant. Once the restaurant gets approval from the admin, now they can add the food menus that they want to provide on the Food Delivery platform, which will then be visible to users to order.
- To deliver the food to the users there should be delivery personnel so there will be a separate column for delivery personnel to register themselves. The delivery personnel will create an account on the platform and enter their personal information such as their name, vehicle number, location, and availability. Now, the admin of the food delivery app will verify and authorize it. Once their profile has been verified they will be added to the platform.
- Users are the one who orders the food through the app. So they also need to create an account on the platform to use it. Users will signup/log in to the platform using the available options such as email, mobile number, or social media logins and complete the authentication process. As said before user profiles are also verified by the admin of the platform (i.e owner of the platform).
- If a user needs to order food, they can simply log in through their registered credentials and can search for their favorite restaurant and dishes. Now they can select their items from their restaurants' food menu, save them to a cart, and proceed to payment. The users can pay through various payment options such as debit/credit card, UPIs, or cash on delivery based on their wishes.
- Once the user has placed the order, the restaurants will be notified. Now it's the restaurant's decision to accept or cancel the order. Once the restaurant accepts the order the delivery personnel will be notified about the order. Now, the Delivery person will receive the order details and they can accept or reject the order based on their availability.
- Once they accepted the order, the live location of the delivery personnel will be shared with the users so that they can track their food from their Food Delivery App using the real-time GPS tracking feature. The delivery person will collect the food from the restaurant and the Food will be delivered to the customer within the allotted time after placing the order at their doorsteps.
- Once the delivery personnel delivers the food successfully and completed the order, The admin of the platform will transfer the amount of the order to the respective restaurant or hotel and delivery personnel. The Commission fee of the order will be taken by the admin before transferring the amount to the restaurants and the delivery personnel.
Features of UberEats Clone App
Once the food is delivered successfully, The admin will transfer the amount to the respective restaurant or hotel. The Commission will be taken by the administrator before transferring the amount to the restaurants.
Here, we present the significant features of our UberEats Clone App panels for users, restaurant owners, and delivery personnel.
- Sign Up/Login
- Advanced Restaurant and Food Search Options
- Advanced Filter Options
- Live Order Tracking
- Support Chat System
- Offers and Discounts
- Payment Gateway Options like Debit/Credit, UPIs, PayPal, Stripe, etc.
- Shopping cart and Checkout Feature
- Reviews and Ratings
- Business Profile Management
- Food Product Management
- Food Pricing Management
- Order Management
- Delivery Personnel Management
- Payment Tracking
- Food Inventory Management
- Manage Ratings and Reviews
- Chat System Management
- Offers Management
- Earning Report
- Powerful Admin Dashboard
- Listing/Category Management
- Restaurant Profile Management
- Delivery Personnel Management
- User Profile Management
- Payment Options
- Analytics Report
Who can Make use of Uber Eats Clone Script?
Being the leader in developing mobile applications, We have developed our Uber Eats clone script in a way that benefits every aspect of the business from individuals, and startups to large restaurants. Here is the list of a few who can utilize our Uber Eats clone script to uplift their business.
--> Restaurant Chains
--> Single Restaurants and Hotels
--> Restaurant Chefs
--> Food Startups
--> Entrepreneurs Looking to Start Food Business
UberEats Clone App Development
Appticz is the fastest growing mobile app development company in India with 150+ developers and designers who are ready to build and deploy your mobile application. We have created various solutions and products that changed the world and have made our client's businesses into billion-dollar companies. We help in launching online food ordering and food delivery app for startups, and restaurant owners to speed up their restaurant business and deliver extraordinary results that in turn generates huge revenue.
Our expert mobile app developers create sector-dominating mobile apps and bespoke Food delivery platforms from scratch to delivery. We also provide a complete UberEats clone package that consists of an UberEats clone script to launch your own website and app for both Android and iOS.
Our UberEats Clone Package
(1) Powerful All in One Admin Dashboard.
(2) Web Platform.
(3) Restaurant App for Android and iOS.
(4) User App for Android and iOS.
(5) Restaurant Web Panel
(6) Delivery Personnel App for Android and iOS.
(7) Delivery Personnel Panel.
(8) 100% Source Code.
Get our complete UberEats Clone package at an affordable price and launch your own food delivery app in a short span of time. You could be the next UberEats, Postmates. Get started now!